Tim’s focus is on ‘big picture’ strategy coaching, both individually and for teams. He has a passion for change management and leadership development, particularly for 'accidental leaders'. He welcomes opportunities to develop people in both public and private sector. He seeks to enable leaders to understand how to apply their strengths to the system in which they work and how to address what may be holding them back from their passion and purpose.
Following 11 years as a senior executive in the Australian government (leading reform in regulation, compliance, integrity, ethics, research policy), his clients range from public sector through to not-for-profits and small businesses.
- EMCC European Individual Accreditation
- Member EMCC and Founding Member, EMCC Asia Pacific Region
- Certified consultant - The Leadership Circle
- AltusQ / EMCC EQA awarded Foundation Coaching Skills program
- The Art of Developmental Coaching training
- Systemic Constellations training
- MBA (Public Sector Management and Human Resource Management)
- Graduate Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Ph D in pharmacology and Master of Veterinary Science
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science (Hons II)
Current relevant experience includes:
- Coaching at various levels, Australian government e.g. National Health and Medical Research Council
- Business coaching – retail and creative sector
- Leadership programs for Outside School Hours Centre coordinators for YMCA of Canberra, Office of the Gene Technology Regulator
- Strategic planning using Appreciative Inquiry for Advocacy for Inclusion
- Mentoring in the NFP sector.