Over the years we have acted collectively to support numerous businesses, NGOs, charities and community groups.
In addition, we encourage our coaches to contribute of their skills to their local communities – to assist their local areas in building business strategy, leadership capability, etc.
Examples of our Love Projects include:
- Pacific Dermatology - voluntary board position
- Cabarita Beach Community Dune Care – coastal dune rehabilitation & conservation program: Weeding out non-native flora and replanting native vegetation.
- Working with local indigenous peoples to bring their culture and values to awareness in our team and clients.
- Teenager at Risk Half-Way House - Team A: painting and refurb of kitchen. Team B: yard and general area clean up. Team C: Coaching the CEO and management team
- Children’s Leukaemia and Cancer Research Foundation – Board coaching on strategy development
- Wingate Avenue Community Centre – Team development days, management team training etc.
- Heart Kids – Chairman role
- The Humanitarian Group (WA) – Chairman role
- Jesuit College of Spirituality – Fit for Leadership: Rebooting Spiritual Fitness – Leadership programs joint venture
- Australian Fundraising Institute – NFP mentoring program
- Garvan Institute – team and individual coaching
- Beaumont consulting –mentoring program for 30 NFP’s on leadership skills
- Helping Hands – leadership and coaching skills program
- Salvos Legal – Leadership workshops, Board strategy alignment, Partner Executive Coaching – NFP pricing
- Salvos Legal – Pro bono Partner coaching
- BreakThru People Solutions – Leadership workshops, Executive Coaching – NFP pricing
- Stretch-A-Family – Business coaching, Leadership Workshops, Board strategy alignment – NFP pricing.